"A nice town in Valtellina" Tirano by Cristian_Uluru
Tirano Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 57 photos
Tirano is a very nice town, just on Italian border. It's the perfect town starting your journey on Kanton Grischun with Bernina Express. From this town you can also star to explore the beautiful Valtellina and to taste fantastic wines and great food (like Pizzoccheri).
It is a nice town where you can spend a very nice day!!!
This great restaurant was build inside an old wine factory: Cantina Tona. Here you can taste fantstic food and you can... more travel advice
From the mountains around Tirano you can see a wonderful landscape over Valtellina. It's great. I suggest to see it on... more travel advice
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Tirano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tirano, Sondrio Province, Lombardia, Italy"
- "A nice town in Valtellina"
- "Quite Place"
- "The Valtellina Valley"
- "A Quaint Little Town"
- "T I R A N O"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tirano
- Hotels in Tirano
- Transportation in Tirano
- Restaurants in Tirano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tirano
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (89)
Have you been to Tirano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tirano
Photos in TiranoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues