"Aqaba: a Jordan town in the Red Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Aqaba by Cristian_Uluru
Aqaba Travel Guide: 167 reviews and 313 photos
Aqaba is the only Jordanian town over the sea. The Jordan government made Aqaba as a tax free town to incentivate turisms.
It is a perfect place where you can relax in the Red Sea. There are some nice hotels and the beach and the sea is fantastic!!!!
Enjoy your journey in Aqaba.
Air Memphis is a Egyptian charter flight airlines that connect Egypt and Aqaba with some European towns like Milan,... more travel advice
One of the nicest objects that you can buy in Jordan are the sand bottles. You can choose yout prefer bottle and waiting... more travel advice
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Aqaba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aqaba : the sea, the ships and the shops"
- "The Gulf of Aqaba"
- "Aqaba: a Jordan town in the Red Sea"
- "Aqaba on the way to\back Petra"
- "Relax now...You are in Aqaba!!"
- "Special economic zone - Aqaba of the Red Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aqaba
- Hotels in Aqaba
- Transportation in Aqaba
- Nightlife in Aqaba
- Restaurants in Aqaba
- Shopping in Aqaba
- Warnings and Dangers in Aqaba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aqaba
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (70)
Have you been to Aqaba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aqaba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues