"Qasr al-Azraq" Qasr al Azraq by Cristian_Uluru
Qasr al Azraq Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 48 photos
Near the Natural Reserve of Al-Azraq you can see the Qasr al-Azraq.
This is the easist accessible castle of all the Desert Castles and it is very interesting.
We don't know much of its history and only few restorations and new discover was made in the past years.
T.E. Lawrence lived here in 1917 and this is the reason because many tourists come here. By the way there are many other things to discover!!!
Enjoy your trip to Qasr al-Azraq.
In the towar along the northern wall there is a big basalt door, one of the three bog door built by Romans 2000 years... more travel advice
On the north-east side of the castle there is a well that untill 20 years ago had got the water. On the north-west side... more travel advice
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Qasr al Azraq Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Qasr al-Azraq"
- "The Winter Hideout of Lawrence of Arabia"
- "QASR AL AZRAQ"
- "Qasr al Azraq"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Qasr al Azraq
- Hotels in Qasr al Azraq
- Transportation in Qasr al Azraq
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Qasr al Azraq
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Qasr al Azraq?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qasr al Azraq
Photos in Qasr al AzraqSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues