"The best Desert Castle" Top 5 Page for this destination Qasr `Amrah by Cristian_Uluru
Qasr `Amrah Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 97 photos
The wonderful Qasr 'Amrah is the second Jordan monument entry in the World Heritage list.
This fantastic castle is very easy to reach from Amman following the road number 40.
Inside the castle you can find one of the best example of Arab paintings made in the 8th century with more than 250 figures over a surface of 350 square metres. Today you can see only the Audience Room and the Hammam of the original castle.
It is an incredible experience to see them in a castle inside the desert!!!!
Enjoy your journey to Qasr 'Amrah
- Pros:Very easy to reach, fantastic painting
- Cons:I don't find cons
- In a nutshell:A MARVEL!!!!!!
In this room you can see a big bathtub, On the roof of the cupula, above the bathtub, there is a fantastic painting of... more travel advice
The hamman is divided in three different rooms: Apodyterium (dressing room), a tepidarium and one calidarium. The first... more travel advice
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Qasr `Amrah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The best Desert Castle"
- "QASR AMRAH"
- "Desert Castle"
- "Unique Umayyad frescoes......"
- "Qasr 'Amrah"
- "Qas'r Amra"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Qasr `Amrah
- 10 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Qasr `Amrah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qasr `Amrah
Photos in Qasr `AmrahSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues