"Wonderful Bamberg" Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg by Cristian_Uluru

Bamberg Travel Guide: 446 reviews and 1,459 photos

Welcome to the wonderful Bamberg!!!

Bamberg is one of my best Bavarian towns. Walking along its streets, squares and fantastic architecture is a great experience. In the town you can see Medieval churches, the great Dom, wonderful Baroque Palace, the Residenz all full of sculptures and works of art that make the town very beautiful.

From 1993 the town is part of the UNESCO World Heritage List.

Enjoy your visit!!!

• Intro Updated Jan 5, 2008

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2014 at 2:48 AM

I've been to Bamberg several times on business, but never stayed long enough to visit all the historic buildings. Thanks for the virtual tour!

• IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2014 at 6:07 AM

Beautiful page;beautiful place. Irene

• ettiewyn's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2011 at 2:16 AM

Great page on Bamberg! After seeing your tips I really want to go there :-)

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2010 at 4:26 PM

I ancora am reviewing your nice pages and pictures of this city for our trip in May 2011. You have done a nice job of descirbing the sites and information

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2010 at 3:29 AM

What a lovely page, thanks for all the info, now I can include it in our itenerary thks ;-)

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2010 at 2:01 AM

Gee! I would need a long time to have a look around this lovely Town. Love the architecture, and your opening photo is beautiful!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Xlnt to see yr xlnt pg here of beautiful Bamberg!Did my own driving tour of xmas market towns a few yrs ago-had such a good time seeing these lovely places!Think it would be good to go back&have a recap!&still want to get to Regensburg&Passau.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2009 at 12:39 PM

I like squares and I think I will enjoy it at Maximiliansplatz --- I wonder why they call their choir Oriental? Interesting that the OTBP slaughter house is now a library! Thanks for sharing, Christian! Have a good day...Norman :)

• Jan 8, 2009 at 6:34 AM

One of the best architecture picture: Altes Rathaus! (old town hall - i speak and German)

• timada's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2008 at 9:07 AM

Judenstrasse , Altes Rathaus are some jewels :-)) Wonderful page... excellent photos !

Cristian_Uluru

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.”

Badges & Stats in Bamberg

Have you been to Bamberg?

Latest Activity in Bamberg