"Welcome to my homepage!" Cristian_Uluru's Profile
I have always been attracted by the history, by the architecture and by the natural beauties that a country is able to offer. When I am in a place I always try to visit the more possible, even if not always my companions of trip succeed to sustain my rhythms of visit (excuse me). You can understand that I am very meticulous to organize a trip, however I often like to depart knowing only the destination and then I'll seen on the place what to do or to go!
During my spare time I am usual to ride the bicycle or to collect anything respects the airplanes.
If I had to make a classification (listing the first three places) of the places that have mostly struck me, Australia would surely deserve the place of honor. A marvelous earth and at the same time wild, with marvelous people that make you feel like at home. (My nick is a homage to this country).
To the second place I would put the marvelous Iceland. A place in which the power and the beauty of the nature are melted, giving origin to an apotheosis of sounds, odors and lights impossible to find elsewhere. A trip that would refer!
To the third place I would put the beautiful Jordan and the stupendous Tuscany where in both the history is like it master.
All the other places cannot be forgotten, rather in some the memoirs are particularly alive that seems me to just have been (Budapest, France, Bavaria, Morocco, Scotland, Norway, Finland, UAE...).
Frankfurt am Maint, Dubai, Maldives, Italy;
Italy; Tanzania & Zanzibar;
Bangkok, Hong Kong, Bali;
Beijing, Nanchino, Suzhou, Shanghai, Guilin, Xi'an;
Frankfurt am Maint; Singapore, Sydney; Rarotonga;
Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora; Los Angeles;
London; Hong Kong; Singapore; Western Australia; Brisbane; Whitsunday Islands; Marrakesh; Essaouira; Ouarzazate.
Dubai; Vatican City; Rome
Florence; Singapore; Brisbane; Northern Territory: Darwin; Kakadu National Park; Alice Springs; Ayers Rock; Sydney;
Scotland; London; Paris;
Jordan; Kanton Grischun; Saint Moritz; Budapest; Tirano (Italy); Paris Le Bourget; Norway; Muonio; Kiruna; Pajala (Sweden).
Venice; Livigno; Tirano; Monteriggioni; San Gimignano; Siena; Volterra;
Colle di Val D'Elsa; Haute Normandie (France); Basse-Normandie (France); Centre and the Loire River (France); Ferrara; Pavia; Certosa di Pavia; Prague.
Brescia; Lezzeno (Como); Lago Di Como; Siena; Pienza; Montepulciano; Perugia; Assisi; Todi; Le Marmore; Orvieto; Vulci; Paris; Paris Le Bourget; Innsbruck; Bavaria; Bregenz (Austria); Sankt Gallen (Switzerland); Vaduz (Liechtenstein); Venaria Reale; Nichelino (Stupinigi); Rivoli;
Caserta; Vietri sul Mare; Amalfi; Ravello; Paestum; Minori; Positano; Sorrento; Pompei; Isola d'Ischia; Postojna; Bled; Ljubljana; Predjama; Skofja Loka; Skocjan; Salò; Schaffhausen; Baden-Württemberg; Rheinland-Pfalz; Lorsch; Land Nordrhein-Westfalen; Valkenburg; Maastricht; Leuven; Brussels; Namur; Dinant; Luxembourg; Strasbourg; Neuf-Brisach
Parma; Geneva; Vatican City; Rome; Tivoli; Stockholm.
Laveno-Mombello; Aglié; Kanton Grischun; Chiavenna; Wiesen; Chur; Müstair; Glorenza; Merano; Bolzano; Tiso; Bressanone; Cortina d'Ampezzo; Lago di Misurina; Florida; Dayton (OH); Eaton (OH); Richmond (IN); Washington D.C.; Philadelphia, New York; Meride; Aquileia; Udine; Portugal; Mantova; Sabbioneta.
Andalusia; Ravenna; Abbey of Pomposa; Salzburg; Hall in Tirol; Wattens; Schloß Herrenchiemsee; London; Massachusetts; Vermont; New Hampshire; Maine; Rhode Island; Connecticut; Quebec; New Brunswick; Omegna; Provence; Yeovil.
Castilla y León; Toledo; Vigna di Valle (IT); Cerveteri (IT); Tarquinia (IT); Florence; S.Gimignano; Volterra; Montreux; Burgundy;
Thank you very much Mario!!!
I love to collect postcards from all over the world. I'd like to get a postcard from each country. If you would like to send me a postcard ask me my address. I will send you one from my country or my travel destinations.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,442 Reviews
- 6,913 Photos
- 21 Countries
- 161 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (70)
- Posted in Travel Prague Forum "Re: number of days to visit"
- Commented on one of Cristian_Uluru's Aachen travel pages
- created a Moscow Travel Page "Moscow"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Moscow"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to my homepage!"
- Wrote a Review Conventos das Ursulas about Convento de las Ursulas in Salamanca Things to Do
- Cristian_Uluru and IreneMcKay are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Lorsch
VideosSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues