"Enter Spain through the Basque Country..." Top 5 Page for this destination San Sebastián by Maillekeukeul

San Sebastián Travel Guide: 305 reviews and 803 photos

San Sebastian, 45 minutes from the French boarder, gives onto the Atlantic ocean.
This city is really popular among french and english people as being the closest one to these countries that offers the charm of Spain and the feasts of spanish nights.
Still, you'd rather not forget that you're in the Basque country, whose people, as well as the ones of Cataluna (the province in which Barcelona is situated) would love to live in an independent province, far from the tutorage of Madrid...

• Last visit to San Sebastián: May 2005
  • Intro Updated May 20, 2005

• Lady_Mystique's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2005 at 2:06 PM

I must alert my gay friends about Ulia Mount!! "Toujours gay, toujours gay" they always sing to me!!! I'm sure they will like this location!! :o) And I like it too!!!! Great tips!!!

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2005 at 11:56 PM

Very nice photos ! I like this travel page.

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2005 at 11:53 PM

Santa Maria church is very attractive, nice beach and lovely history of San Sebastian. Thanks for sharing.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2005 at 2:50 AM

San Sebastian has a lot to offer, I see. Some historical places (for me), shopping (for my wife :-), amazing sceneries (for us both)---> we muct visit! Great pesncion tip :-)

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2005 at 1:21 AM

Superbe photo d’intro et excellentes photos d’une façon plus générale. Tu es optimiste en disant qu’on ne sait pas comment sera le temps le lendemain. C’est plutôt dans une heure !

• May 12, 2005 at 4:17 AM

J'peux toujours pas lire les commentaires... J'aurais pu te conseiller des restacs top !

Maillekeukeul

“Alternatively tripping”

Badges & Stats in San Sebastián

Have you been to San Sebastián?