"Visiting the Arch of La Defense..." Nanterre by Maillekeukeul
Nanterre Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 30 photos
The area of La Defense is split in eleven parts, that are shared out between 3 different cities, suburban to Paris. The 7th part belongs to the city of Nanterre. It includes the famous Arch of La Defense, inaugurated in 1989 and designed by Peter Rice, Paul Andreu, Johan Otto von Spreckelsen (the latter died in 1987 and never saw his masterpiece of modern art...).
When you walk up the stairs towards the Arch, when coming from Paris, the first thing you see is this strange piece of... more travel advice
This is the typical place where loads of people gather, between 12 AM and 2 PM, to eat a sandwich or some vegetables... more travel advice
Maillekeukeul's Related Pages
Nanterre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visiting the Arch of La Defense..."
- "An ancient city : NANTERRE"
- "Nanterre or the post modernism"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nanterre
- Hotels in Nanterre
- Nightlife in Nanterre
- Restaurants in Nanterre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nanterre
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Nanterre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nanterre
- Commented on one of GUYON's Nanterre travel pages
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "RE: RE: New appraisal after 1.5..."
- updated a Nanterre Travel Page "Visiting the Arch of La Defense..."
- Wrote a Review An enigmatic piece of wall in Nanterre Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "An enigmatic piece of wall"
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 137 photos, 3 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Clichy Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Brussels Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Sebastián Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Île-de-France Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Nanterre Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Puteaux Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint-Jean-de-Luz Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Arras Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos