"The BEST CLASS in the world c",)" China by littlegirl0130

China Travel Guide: 30,152 reviews and 86,070 photos

CHINA c",)

It's actually cool because from Hong Kong, you cna just take the MTR to go to China!

I'm sad though because when I went to China with a group tour, they just brought us to A Pearl Factory and Tea/Jewelry Store Factory and never got the chance to move around coz they kept us there for an hour and a half!!!!! so for you travelers...BEWARE...if you're taking the group tour, know your itinerary and change it before you travel if you don't like it...

THATS WHY FOR ME...lesson was to not go on tour groups...Just tap a really nice local friend to bring you around!!!! and Next part of my agenda when I go back to China is to visit the Great Wall and go to the places far far away from the city and expereince the OLD China!!!! Coolness! c",)

• Last visit to China: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 28, 2004

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2004 at 2:56 AM

I know exactly what you're talking about. See my Beijing intro. The Gr8 Wall alone is reason enough to visit China. Mind you there is soooo much more too. Nice page Cathy.

• shelnlin's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2004 at 9:39 PM

Great tip here and a great start on your Chinese page. It is a shame that you didn't get to alot :+(

• babar_1's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2004 at 3:31 AM

Nice start. Looking for more tips n pics. :)

littlegirl0130

“Traveling is the BEST CLASS in the world!!!!!”

Badges & Stats in China