"TAAL LAKE AND VOLCANO TRIP" Top 5 Page for this destination Taal by littlegirl0130
Taal Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 184 photos
Okay, if you can see the picture, its a shot that I took of the Taal Lake and Volcano during our trip there...
I've lived in the Philippines for as long as I can remember and I've had trips to Tagaytay and even Batangas, but never did i think that I'd go near this beautiful God-made volcano/lake...
Not because I dont think it's amazing...infact it is...volcano within a lake and lake within a volcano...but because I was being hindered by fear of boat rides, fear that it might errupt when I get there...in short, simply FEAR!
But thanks to some VTers who visited Manila, I was actually forced...hehe, JOKE...I thought if they want to visit Taal, why not me as well...I too should be open to exploring wonderful places in my own country...
AND SO WE DID...
It was sooooo worth it...
traveling an hour and a half to go to Tagaytay...
reaching the Talisay and taking the zigzag roads...
meeting their Brgy Captain who became our tourguide and boatman...
Riding the boat to cross the lake to get to the Volcano...
Hiking and just feeling the heat of the sun...
feeling that your a low-class citizen when you are on barefeet and others are taking the horse ride (hehe, neah just kidding!It was our choice)...
and being able to reach the top and taking your first buco drink...
and finally taking a few steps to go to the area where you can finally see the crater of the volcano...
and going to the 2nd peak (even we were warned not to go there...hehe!)...
and just taking pictures...
take our rest and just enjoy the company of fellow VTers and share laughtrips....
wouldnt you say IT WAS INDEED WORTH IT!!!
Sometimes, what you fear the most, is infact the thing you will find sooo awesome when you finally try it...
- Pros:Everyhting was just amazing...the company of fellow VTers, Food, Road trip, Boat ride, Laughtrips, hiking/trekking, seeign the volcano upfront...SIMPLY AMAZING
- Cons:couldnt think of anything...sorry...
- In a nutshell:Try it so you'll know and understand what I'm saying c",) CHEERS!
littlegirl0130's Related Pages
Taal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Taal Homepage"
- "Taal Volcano"
- "Fascinating Town of Taal"
- "A heritage town down south"
- "TAAL LAKE AND VOLCANO TRIP"
- "Historic Town in Batangas Province"
- "Rustic Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taal
- Hotels in Taal
- Transportation in Taal
- Restaurants in Taal
- Shopping in Taal
- Warnings and Dangers in Taal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taal
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Taal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taal
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anilao Intro, 5 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Province of Cebu Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 3 photos