"The High Country!" Top 5 Page for this destination Boone by Donna_in_India

• Last visit to Boone: Jul 2009
  • Intro Updated Jul 14, 2009

• starship's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I didn't know anything about Boone til I read your page! There's just so much to do and the setting is beautiful. Looks like you & I share a love for whitewater rafting--in fact we just did that in Costa Rica as well as extreme ziplining!

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2011 at 1:10 PM

What a memory for me to look back 25 years ago. I worked for a bank for had taken control of Beech and Sugar Mtn for resale of real estate and manage these for a while. Boone and Grandfather are nice places, and winters thriving. I am sure you like the area a lot. Good description

• TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Great pages for a great location. (I almost ended up here and in the area). :-)

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Enjoyed reading about all the outdoor activities tips here. SL :)

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2009 at 10:32 AM

I just picked up a book from the library on Friday, called Ghost Riders. The story is set in the western Tennessee, eastern North Carolina area including Grandfather Mountain, Asheville, and Waynesville. I'll let you know when the tips are up.

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2009 at 12:19 PM

your visit to Boone and then these tips are very timely for us. we will be departing from mississauga on august 20th for Boone and environs. i have taken lot of your tips into my planner :-)

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2009 at 9:05 AM

I think I have traded in my passport for the love a great man. Huh! Never thought those words would pass my lips, but I'm good with my choice. (For Now, snicker!) No big travels other than to FL to see Family.

Donna_in_India Visits Here Frequently!

Donna_in_India

“I didn't know we were making memories. I just thought we were having fun.”

Badges & Stats in Boone