"Minnesota's State Capital" Saint Paul by Donna_in_India

Saint Paul Travel Guide: 284 reviews and 569 photos

Nicknamed "The Capital City", "The Saintly City", "Pig's Eye", or "The Silver City", St. Paul is the state capital of Minnesota.

The Mississippi River flows through the city and it adjoins Minneapolis. The two cities are known as the "Twin Cities".

St. Paul is home to the Minnesota State Fair and the Capitol Building. It does not have a real "city" feel but it is charming. It has wonderful architecture and I very much liked this city.

• Last visit to Saint Paul: Sep 2010
  • Intro Written Oct 4, 2010

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Wow those old homes ARE stunning! and Kasha must have learned a lot of science too! wouldn't have known there is so much to see; not been to that area ever.

• ranger49's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2010 at 9:40 AM

I have always been curious about St. Paul - what a great picture of it you have given here. It's a place I would enjoy visiting. specially when "State Fair "was there. Now I want to watch my old 1945 Movie on DVD

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Loved this page! I think I want to visit everywhere you went! I really enjoy a good show where there is lots of interest to see, also visiting those old homes I find very interesting, thanks Donna.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2010 at 5:33 AM

Excellent description of the St Paul State Capitol. Thanks so much for the postcard too :) SL

Donna_in_India

“I didn't know we were making memories. I just thought we were having fun.”

Badges & Stats in Saint Paul

Have you been to Saint Paul?

Latest Activity in Saint Paul