"A Shopping Mecca!" Bloomington by Donna_in_India
Bloomington Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 33 photos
Bloomington is the largest city in the metro area that surrounds Minneapolis and St. Paul. It is probably best known for being the home to the Mall of America. The immediate area around the mall is chock full of hotels, restaurants and many other well-known stores as well. If you want to shop, this is the place!
Bloomington is a short 5-10 minute drive from the airport and light rail transit connects the Mall to downtown Minneapolis (as well as to the airport), so whether you have a car or not, it's easy enough to get around and accommodations are less expensive here than in Minneapolis. In addition, almost all hotels have free shuttle service to/from the mall and airport.
We found this to be an excellent base for visiting Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Nickelodeon Universe is located in the middle of the Mall of America. At 7 acres big, it is the largest indoor amusement... more travel advice
La Quinta's have come a long way! We stayed here for 6 nights at the beginning of our recent road trip and 3 nights at... more travel advice
Donna_in_India's Related Pages
Bloomington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Shopping Mecca!"
- "Bloomington, Home of the Mall of America"
- "still driving across the country....."
- "Farseek - Bloomington"
- "It's has a mall also"
- "America's Largest Mall!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bloomington
- Hotels in Bloomington
- Transportation in Bloomington
- Restaurants in Bloomington
- Shopping in Bloomington
- Warnings and Dangers in Bloomington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bloomington
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (91)
Have you been to Bloomington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bloomington
Photos in BloomingtonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goa Intro, 60 reviews, 165 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mumbai Intro, 75 reviews, 121 photos, 10 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 37 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aurangabad Intro, 24 reviews, 133 photos, 10 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 20 reviews, 130 photos, 12 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 119 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ephesus Intro, 136 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 48 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 33 reviews, 99 photos