Donna_in_India's profile photo

Donna_in_India

Donna Online Now
I didn't know we were making memories. I just thought we were having fun.

My Favorite Pages

Aruba

Cape May

Travel Map

TravelShooter Jun 17, 2016 at 4:58 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'subway platforms with photogenic views?'. I appreciate your advice.

LadyRVG's Profile Photo
LadyRVG Jun 8, 2016 at 10:08 AM

OMG! I can't believe how grown up your daughter looks! She is beautiful!

Donna_in_India Jun 8, 2016 at 4:37 PM

Thank you! She just turned 7. This weekend she'll be making her 100th flight! She definitely has the travel bug.

• LadyRVG's Profile Photo
    LadyRVG Jun 10, 2016 at 9:35 AM

Wow! A Little World Traveler!

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Jun 6, 2016 at 4:14 AM

Just dropping by with a hi, Donna! Did you get a location for your multi-family holiday sorted? Kasha done with school for the summer?

Donna_in_India Jun 6, 2016 at 4:42 AM

Hi Lady! How have you been? No we have not sorted it. Half the group wants the beach; the other half hates the beach. I've decided to let 2 of the others decide so they can't complain to me!! Kasha's still in school. Last day is the 24th. Then she has 10 weeks off!! I wish I had 10 weeks off. :-)

• goodfish's Profile Photo
    goodfish Jun 6, 2016 at 4:55 AM

Arg, I don't envy you that task; impossible to please everyone! We've been fine but need a long vacation from our %#%^$ HOA duties. Thankless, unpaid jobs, and seems like everyone is mad at you for having to make decisions that they were unwilling to step up and take on themselves. No fun at all. :O(

oslocairo's Profile Photo
oslocairo Jun 5, 2016 at 6:42 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Day trip from Delhi to Jaipur'. I appreciate your advice.

starship's Profile Photo
starship Jun 5, 2016 at 10:11 AM

Hi Donna, Wow! Looks like your Baltic cruise is just around the corner! Also saw your posting about China for next year?? Fabulous itinerary planned there too. I'm trying to find good place/deal for next year.

King_Golo's Profile Photo
King_Golo Jun 4, 2016 at 2:27 PM

Wow, you've been around. I probably haven't seen half as much as your daughter, and not even a tenth of what you've seen... Still, I feel that our travel styles are somehow similar. All the best from rainy Tuttlingen, Germany.

starship's Profile Photo
starship May 8, 2016 at 5:40 AM

Hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day, Donna!!

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v May 5, 2016 at 12:22 PM

Donna, Visiting Amsterdam with 11 people. It is a challenge. Feel free to ask me anything. PJ

Donna_in_India May 5, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Thanks PJ. It looks like it will be 8 of us. And I'm really leaning towards Amsterdam. I just think there is enough to do to keep everyone happy!

silvermere Apr 28, 2016 at 4:37 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Spring Break 2018'. I appreciate your advice.

Kathrin_E's Profile Photo
Kathrin_E Apr 15, 2016 at 5:17 PM

Hi Donna, how is your fabulous grandma doing? I hope she is a lot better in the meantime?