"Clapham" Clapham by TomFoolery
Clapham Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 13 photos
The actor and theme tune writer Dennis Waterman was born here.
The name Clapham is said to have been derived from "Clappa's Farm"
Clapham Junction Station (actually in Battersea) is said to be the busiest train station in Europe, with over 2,000 trains passing through it every day.
There are 4 places called Clapham in the UK. The other 3 are in West Sussex, North Yorkshire and Bedfordshire (could this explain Bedford Road by Clapham North tube?)
- Cons:Nightlife a bit samey, catering predominantly to the yuppie crowd
Oblivion is a funky bar full of funky people that plays - you've guessed it - funky music. It's one of my favourite... more travel advice
The food was reasonably priced, but the service was awful. Getting the waitresses attention wasn't easy, and the food... more travel advice
TomFoolery's Related Pages
Clapham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Clapham - Transport rules"
- "Paid a visit to the Landor Theatre"
- "Clapham Common"
- "Clapham, nestled between Common and Junction"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clapham
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Clapham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clapham
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shetland Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Klaksvík Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Streatham Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Tromsø Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Clapham Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Stornoway Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Hyde Park Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos