Onancock Favorite Tips by jelw
Onancock Favorites: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Favorite thing: Cokesbury Church in Onancock is celebrating its 150th Anniv.
The still have holiday services here as well as a Christian Coffee house with live music.
Favorite thing: You can sit and have lunch at the picnic table, enjoy a sunny day and people watch.
If you happen to be in town on the right day you might get to hear a local band play at the gazebo.
More Reviews (24)
- See All Janets - best breakfast & fresh roast...
- See All An Inn with excellent dining
- See All Powerful fun at the beach
- See All Live Entertainment at the Pub
jelw's Related Pages
Onancock Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Onancock
- Hotels in Onancock
- Nightlife in Onancock
- Restaurants in Onancock
- Shopping in Onancock
- See All...
Explore the World
- Eidsdal Hotels
- Effigy Mounds National Monument Hotels
- Woodin Hotels
- Qom Hotels
- Isola del Giglio
Badges & Stats in Onancock
- 26 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 57 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Onancock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Onancock
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: People who make me smile"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Janets - best breakfast & fresh roast lunch"
- Wrote a Review Janets - best breakfast & fresh roast lunch in Onancock Restaurants
- updated a Onancock Travel Page "A nice little town to visit"
- Commented on one of grandmaR's Onancock travel pages
Photos in OnancockSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Onancock Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos
- Key West Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hana Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chincoteague Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hope Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Virginia Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maui Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos