"6 miles at Sea" Long Beach by jelw
Long Beach Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
This wonderful family Island was once the playland for privateers. Many locals would also treasure hunt from the reakage of ships gone aground.
There were however a number of worthy citizens that would risk life and limb to save the crews from these shipwreaks.
Fortunately we now have an active Coast Guard station on the south end of L.B.I. so the people can now busy themselves sunning, swimming and socializing.
jelw's Related Pages
Long Beach Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Long Beach
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Long Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Long Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Onancock Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos
- Key West Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hana Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chincoteague Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hope Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Virginia Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maui Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos