"A town with a story..." Rockport by jelw
Rockport Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 6 photos
...The stuff of which books are written, movies made and monuments built.
This is a beautiful old town on the coast of Maine. It appears to be a sleepy little town at first glance. When you scratch the surface you will hear tales of man, the sea and its very special creatures.
- Pros:Interesting Colonial settlement
- Cons:winter is cold!
- In a nutshell:Lovely
Harry the Rockport Harbor master raised a wild seal from a pup. He and his family named this seal Andre. For about 10... more travel advice
jelw's Related Pages
Rockport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A town with a story..."
- "Camping at Megunticook 'Campground by the Sea'"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rockport
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Rockport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rockport
Top 10 Pages
- Onancock Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos
- Key West Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hana Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chincoteague Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hope Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Virginia Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maui Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos