"Heavenly Hana" Top 5 Page for this destination Hana by jelw
Hana Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 323 photos
Hana is an experience. It is not a tourist destination for shoppers and strollers. Nor is it for bathing beauties that fear the rugged outdoors. It is not for the tourist that insists on Western style amenities. Mind you all these things are available but this trip is still not for you.
Hana is a joy for the traveller that embraces nature and grabs their hiking boots with the gusto of a starved man. Hana has a discovery around every bend, a miracle over every rise.
At the end of the day, bone weary, stumble into a humble Hale and listens to the geckos serenade you, their guest.
In the morning get up witrh the sun. Take a refreshing outdoor shower and head over to Hasagawas or Hana Ranch to get some coffee and confer with the locals. You will learn a great deal about the Hawaiian reinstatement movement. There is so very much to learn from the Hawaiian people and their land. Go for it!
March 9th 2007 I just received this tip in from ken100 this is not always the case but good to ask and check before... more travel advice
jelw's Related Pages
Hana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heavenly Hana"
- "The Road To Hana!!! Oh My God."
- "Maui - Valley Isle"
- "Aloha spirit"
- "Hana not just a road. Its an actual town."
- "Rasta_Rob's Hana Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hana
- Hotels in Hana
- Transportation in Hana
- Restaurants in Hana
- Warnings and Dangers in Hana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hana
- 10 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Hana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hana
Photos in HanaSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Onancock Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos
- Key West Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hana Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chincoteague Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hope Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Virginia Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Maui Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos