"Rome wasn't built in a day, nor will these pages.." Rome by jelw
Rome Travel Guide: 12,300 reviews and 27,499 photos
Such a magnificent city. I fall in love with Rome again and again
- In a nutshell:Magnifico
If you are only going to be in Rome for a short period of time you really must make it to the Roman Forum and Coliseum... more travel advice
Many different sects make the journey to the Vatican. No matter what country or which creed please be... more travel advice
jelw's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "weekends in Rome"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 16 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: PERHAPS WE CAN HELP CATCH..."
- Commented on one of jgemini65's Rome travel pages
- Wrote a Review The old City is the must see in Rome Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "The old City is the must see"
- updated a Rome Travel Page "Rome wasn't built in a day, nor will these pages.."
Top 10 Pages
- Onancock Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos
- Key West Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hana Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chincoteague Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hope Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Virginia Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Maui Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos