"PRAGUE" Prague by Gage17
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,809 photos
Truly one of the most captivating cities in all the world, Prague retains much of its old world charm with medieval architecture, secluded passageways and a rugged and varied history. It seems as though everywhere you turn, another fantastic view is awaiting your gaze.
Although the Czech Republic is now a member of the EU, the Czech Koruna is still in use. Thus far, this monetary unit has helped to keep Prague as one of the best deals in Europe... and this is evident by all the visitors from neighbording countries looking for a relatively inexpensive retreat in an appealing destination.
If you intend on visiting Prague, be prepared to be one of the masses no matter what time of year it is. There is much to be seen and discovered in the Czech capital, and the secret is out. You will surely hear as much German, Italian, Greek, English and Japanese as you will Czech. But don't let this deter you... Prague is definitely worth a visit.
While I was attending school in Prague, this was our favorite place to get a beer or have a meal. Excellent pasta and... more travel advice
Despite wars and occupations, much of the medieval charm of Prague has remained intact... and this is of great appeal to... more travel advice
Gage17's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 28 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 27 reviews, 26 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Colorado Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Burma Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Scotland Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.