"Look into my big blue skies and long, long beaches" Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia by robertgaz

State of Western Australia Travel Guide: 7,878 reviews and 19,290 photos

G'day from WA

Plenty of sunshine and clear blue skies, loads of fresh air and wide open spaces, many exciting adventures, an awesome natural environment and friendly people.

These are just a few of my favourite things that you too could experience on a journey down under to WA. Whatever time of year you decide to visit there is always something going on everyone.

Click here to find out how you can DISCOVER WA OUR WAY with loads of fantastic information from Western Tourist Radio

Take a peek at some of my favourite spots around this enormous part of Oz including some of the really fabulous coastal scenes around stunning Esperance.

Ferguson Valley

Find out what these curious cute characters are up to around the green hills of Ferguson Valley, near Dardanup

Yallingup

Take a treetop walk amongst the big karri and tingle trees in the Valley of the Giants near Walpole

• Pros:Unhurried and remote
  • Cons:Too remote for some
  • In a nutshell:There's room enough for everyone to move
  • Intro Updated Jan 29, 2009

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM

The more I read about the west territory, it seems like one to for sure go and see. YOur comments and pictures are very good.

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Loved the sunshine-y photos especially :-) Would love to swim with manta rays and sample those beers, but will steer clear of the Redback spiders if I visit!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2008 at 7:48 PM

wow, there is a lot to see in your part of the world ! my favorite is the without doubt Wave Rock !

• freddie18's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2008 at 2:41 PM

The Wave Rock in Hyden is amazing. I have not seen anything like that in any country. Wow, State of Western Australia should be in my list. Thanks Robert for your amazing pages.

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2008 at 2:34 AM

Very interesting updates, I'll have to follow your links and read about the individual places. But Lavender Beer?? That makes me think of drinking perfume, I can't imagine I'd like that.

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2008 at 5:37 PM

Wal from Christchurch says hello... and so do I (from Perth) leyle

• Mar 12, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Great beer local custom tips!!! I'd prefer a big bottle of beer than a big stiff DYK anyday ;) :o I'm talking about the whisky!!!!!

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2007 at 1:13 AM

Hey Robert! How ya doin? I wish I had the time and the money; I'd be there in a wink to clink glasses with you! You know I love that beer!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2007 at 7:22 AM

Sorry Officer I was just blow drying the car = seems like any old excuse for speeding cars = glad to see some nice updates & some new tips

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2007 at 2:23 AM

Ahh, great, there is so much to see in WA :-) Wave Rock will always be a must and the gnomies as well. Haha, not to forget these lovely beers. Haha, raging bull...

robertgaz

“My WAy's the byWAys of W.A.'s highWAys...”

Badges & Stats in State of Western Australia

• 1,367 Photos

Have you been to State of Western Australia?

Latest Activity in State of Western Australia