"Cardrona" Cardrona by robertgaz
Cardrona Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 55 photos
Cardrona is the name of a small locality New Zealand in a scenic setting on the Crown Range road which connects Wanaka and Queenstown.
Established as a gold rush township in the 1860's on the banks of the Cardrona River, it is known for its hotel built during the gold rush.
Nowadays it is home of the Cardrona Adventure Park.
Cardrona Adventure Park is a petrol heads paradise run by Ian Soanes, a world renowned stuntman originally from South... more travel advice
robertgaz's Related Pages
Cardrona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous Cardrona Road."
- "Cadrona - A town that's Out of Town"
- "CARDRONA ALPINE RESORT"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cardrona
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (74)
Have you been to Cardrona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cardrona
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 88 reviews, 394 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunbury Intro, 78 reviews, 345 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 43 reviews, 232 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 57 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gold Coast Intro, 46 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 50 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 30 reviews, 107 photos
- Stirling Range Intro, 17 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Springbrook Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos