"Albany" Top 5 Page for this destination Albany by robertgaz
Albany Travel Guide: 155 reviews and 521 photos
Looking at Albany Town from Mt Melville facing east toward King George Sound. Albany was the las port of call for ANZAC troops bound for the middle east and Gallipoli in 1914.
The Desert Memorial on Mt Clarence is where the ANZAC dawn service is held each year on the 25th April. The statue was relocated from the middle east.
Princess Royal Harbour showing part of the CBD on left and King George Sound in the background.
- Pros:Stunning coastline.
- Cons:Can be cold and windy.
Please click on the link for a map to help find your way around Albany more travel advice
Whale World is situated at Cheynes Beach Whaling Station not far from Albany. Commercial whaling stopped in 1978 and the... more travel advice
robertgaz's Related Pages
Albany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Albany - The Rainbow Coast"
- "A L B A N Y"
- "Albany and a Wild Aussirose Story"
- "Albany, an adventure waiting to happen."
- "Albany - a city on the southern coast of WA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Albany
- Hotels in Albany
- Transportation in Albany
- Nightlife in Albany
- Restaurants in Albany
- Warnings and Dangers in Albany
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Albany
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (74)
Have you been to Albany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Albany
Photos in AlbanySee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 88 reviews, 394 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunbury Intro, 78 reviews, 345 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 43 reviews, 232 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 57 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gold Coast Intro, 46 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 50 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 30 reviews, 107 photos
- Stirling Range Intro, 17 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Springbrook Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos