"Bunbury, Western Australia" Top 5 Page for this destination Bunbury by robertgaz
Bunbury Travel Guide: 120 reviews and 499 photos
Recent updates -*
13th June Roman - Catholic Cemetery in "Off the beaten path"
19th November '08 - Mojo's in "Restaurants"
30th January '09 - Redbacks in "Warnings"
VT'ers that have dropped by in Bunbury to say hello include imstress - June '07, bijo69 - February '08, kokoryko - April '08 and iandsmith - May '08.
Click here to see how you can DISCOVER WA OUR WAY with loads of fantastic information on Western Tourist Radio.
As a part of Fred's (PALS) personal quest to have his art visited to all countries of the world, I have added Bunbury, Western Australia to his virtual map.
Make a trip to Koombana Bay and meet some of the local Bottlenose Dolphins at the Dolphin Discovery Centre
Come and watch a sensational sun setting into the Indian Ocean at Hastie Street Beach.
- Pros:Mild Mediterranean climate and surrounded by the Indian Ocean, Koombana Bay and Leschenault inlet.
- Cons:Being a commercial hub, Bunbury is often overlooked as a tourist destination.
- In a nutshell:A perfect base for touring the South West of Western Australia.
Redback spiders are found throughout Australia and they are very common in urban areas. RedbackS like living around... more travel advice
This ocean view site behind the sand dunes was used as the Roman Catholic Cemetery between 1842 - 1954. more travel advice
robertgaz's Related Pages
Bunbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bunbury, Western Australia"
- "Of Dolphins and Gnomes"
- "Bunbury, not as bad as l thought."
- "Livin in the City"
- "Bunbury - Nice stopover heading south of Perth"
- "When in Bunbury you must see nearby Gnomesville!"
- "Bunbury and its dolphins"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bunbury
- Hotels in Bunbury
- Transportation in Bunbury
- Nightlife in Bunbury
- Restaurants in Bunbury
- Warnings and Dangers in Bunbury
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bunbury
- 78 Reviews
- 345 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 48 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Bunbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bunbury
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 88 reviews, 394 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunbury Intro, 78 reviews, 345 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 43 reviews, 232 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 57 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gold Coast Intro, 46 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 50 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 30 reviews, 107 photos
- Stirling Range Intro, 17 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Springbrook Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (74)
Latest Bunbury hotel reviews
- Lighthouse Beach Resort
- 109 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- The Rose Hotel
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 19, 2013
- Koombana Bay Holiday Resort
- 31 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 3, 2013
- Marlston Hill Bed And Breakfast
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Highway Hotel
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 25, 2013
- Quality Hotel Lord Forrest
- 127 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Wander Inn Bunbury Backpackers
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- Dolphin Retreat Bunbury
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013