Gold Coast Shopping Tips by robertgaz Top 5 Page for this destination
Gold Coast Shopping: 33 reviews and 49 photos
Fruit and vegies
The Carrar Markets have become a bargain hunters paradise with a huge variety of products from 500 stalls.
Plants, fruit & vegies, clothing, shoes, arts & crafts, watches, jewellery, tools, leathergoods, butchers, bakery & fish chips are all available at bargain prices.
Carrara Markets are the largest permanent markets to be found in Queensland and they are open every Saturday & Sunday from 7am to 4pm.
A market bus service can pick you up from selected points (including Pacific Fair for a AU$1 fare) or you can drive yourself and enjoy free parking and admission.
Address: Nerang-Broadbeach Road
Directions: Close to Broadbeach and Pacific Fair.
Surfers Paradise is a 7 day late night shopping district on the Gold Coast with
13 shopping centres and arcades so be sure to fill your wallet and shop 'til you drop.
Address: Cavill Mall
Warner Bros. Department Store
You get plenty of opportunity to buy all kinds of movie memorabilia at the many shops dotted around Movie World.
There's Warner Bros. Department Store, Warner Bros. Character Store, Lethal Weapon Store, Superman Escape Store, Batman Adventure Store, Shrek® Storeand the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Candy Store to name a few.
Theme: Toys and Games
Pacific Fair is Australia's largest shopping mall with 3 major department stores, a supermarket and some 300 specialty stores which include anything that is fashionable or franchised.
There are also some banks, medical services, a post office, cafes, bars and restaurants. For kids there is a themed play park and parking is easy with over 5000 free carparks.
In short it's an open air and undercover retail lover's therapy paradise.
Address: Hooker Boulevard, Broadbeach
Directions: Opposite Jupiter's Casino at Broadbeach it's only 5 min drive from Surfers Paradise. Surfside Buslines run regular services from the bus interchange located at the end of California Avenue. Taxis and tourist coaches also service Pacific Fair.
Other Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +6107 5581 5100
More Reviews (42)
robertgaz's Related Pages
Gold Coast Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL SANDY BEACHES, THIS IS THE GOLD COAST!"
- "Gold Coast"
- "Gold Coast - My Home"
- "Australia’s GOLD COAST"
- "Home Town"
- "Hi from Sunny Gold Coast"
- "Anything goes land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gold Coast
- Hotels in Gold Coast
- Transportation in Gold Coast
- Nightlife in Gold Coast
- Restaurants in Gold Coast
- Shopping in Gold Coast
- Warnings and Dangers in Gold Coast
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gold Coast
- 46 Reviews
- 203 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Gold Coast?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gold Coast
- Posted in Travel Phuket Forum "Re: Money changers"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Coffee on the mall"
- Wrote a Review Springbrook National Park about Hinterland / National Parks in Gold Coast Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of bpacker's Gold Coast travel pages
- updated a Gold Coast Travel Page "Gold Coast"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 88 reviews, 394 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunbury Intro, 78 reviews, 345 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 43 reviews, 232 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 57 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gold Coast Intro, 46 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 50 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 30 reviews, 107 photos
- Stirling Range Intro, 17 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Springbrook Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (74)
- Theme Parks.- 105 Reviews, 200 Photos
- Beaches.- 37 Reviews, 87 Photos
- Hinterland / National Parks.- 31 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Bird / Animal Parks.- 22 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Markets / Shopping Centres- 15 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Surfers Paradise.- 19 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Joy Flights.- 9 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Go-Kart Grand Prix.- 2 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Boat Cruises.- 6 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Rafting.- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos