Gold Coast Favorite Tips by robertgaz Top 5 Page for this destination
Gold Coast Favorites: 84 reviews and 89 photos
Favorite thing: This is just a general map of the Gold Coast regio from South Stradbroke Island to Tweed Heads in the south.
It also shows some parts of the hinterland and National Parks.
Wet 'n' Wild
Favorite thing: If you plan to spend some time at the Gold Coast and you want to visit all the theme parks then a better value deal to the general admission prices is to get the "3 Park Super Pass".
The Super Pass gives you unlimited entry for 14 days to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild.
You can visit any park, any day and as many times as you like for 14 days.
Dreamworld is not included in this deal.
Tickets are valid for 14 days from the first park visit and photo ID is required on entry on each visit.
These prices are correct at time of writing but you can check the latest prices online at theme-parks.com.au
Children (4 - 13 years inclusive) $106.00
Slip slop slap
Favorite thing: The sun down under can be fiercely hot and unrellenting causing one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world. The Slip Slop Slap campaign started way back in the 80's encouraging Aussies to protect their skin by Slipping on a shirt, Slopping on some sunscreen and Slapping on a hat.
"I love this sunburnt country,
But not a sunburnt face.
So even on a cloudy day,
Slop on sunscreen just in case."
More Reviews (43)
robertgaz's Related Pages
Gold Coast Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL SANDY BEACHES, THIS IS THE GOLD COAST!"
- "Gold Coast"
- "Gold Coast - My Home"
- "Australia’s GOLD COAST"
- "Home Town"
- "Hi from Sunny Gold Coast"
- "Anything goes land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gold Coast
- Hotels in Gold Coast
- Transportation in Gold Coast
- Nightlife in Gold Coast
- Restaurants in Gold Coast
- Shopping in Gold Coast
- Warnings and Dangers in Gold Coast
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gold Coast
- 46 Reviews
- 203 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Gold Coast?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gold Coast
- Posted in Travel Phuket Forum "Re: Money changers"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Coffee on the mall"
- Wrote a Review Springbrook National Park about Hinterland / National Parks in Gold Coast Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of bpacker's Gold Coast travel pages
- updated a Gold Coast Travel Page "Gold Coast"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 88 reviews, 394 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunbury Intro, 78 reviews, 345 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 43 reviews, 232 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 57 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gold Coast Intro, 46 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 50 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 30 reviews, 107 photos
- Stirling Range Intro, 17 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Springbrook Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (74)
- Beaches.- 37 Reviews, 87 Photos
- Warner Bros. Movie World- 35 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Hinterland / National Parks.- 31 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Sea World- 32 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Markets / Shopping Centres- 15 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Bird / Animal Parks.- 22 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Surfers Paradise.- 20 Reviews, 45 Photos
- Dream World- 28 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Boat Cruises.- 6 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Wet 'n' Wild Water World- 8 Reviews, 18 Photos
See All Gold Coast Things to Do