"Cape to Cape Walking Track" Margaret River by robertgaz
Margaret River Travel Guide: 310 reviews and 708 photos
Update 27th August 2007 -
The Cape to Cape Walk was recently featured on Channel 7's "The Great Outdoors"
If you have the time and inclination you can walk from Cape Naturaliste in the north to Cape Leeuwin in the south. The entire Cape to Cape Walk Track is about 140 kilometres long and there is no charge to walk it.
It passes through some of the most magical rugged coastal and gentle forest scenery to be found anywhere.
The Cape to Cape Walk Track is not just for experienced walkers. It offers a range of spectacular short walks suitable for all ages and levels of fitness.
The Department of Conservation and Land Management (CALM) have sectional maps with suggested short walk options. These maps can be purchased for AU$8 from CALM Offices.
- Pros:"Quiet coves, sandy beaches and nature reserves with scenic walk trails."
- Cons:"Limited accessible water - carry at least 2 litres per person."
- In a nutshell:"Magical coastal and forest scenery amongst the wineries."
This lightly carbonated pink Grape Fruit drink has a bitter sweet flavour with the added health benefits of Echinacea... more travel advice
Margaret River Beverages is a boutique operation that produces premium quality gourmet soft drinks. Their drinks are... more travel advice
robertgaz's Related Pages
Margaret River Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Margaret River"
- "Heading south"
- "Margaret River - Wineries, Wildflowers & Surf"
- "Margaret River"
- "A cheap skates guide to the Margaret River Region"
- "Cape to Cape Walking Track"
- "Margaret River - not just wineries"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Margaret River
- Hotels in Margaret River
- Transportation in Margaret River
- Nightlife in Margaret River
- Restaurants in Margaret River
- Shopping in Margaret River
- Warnings and Dangers in Margaret River
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Margaret River
- 11 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Margaret River?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Margaret River
Photos in Margaret RiverSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 88 reviews, 394 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunbury Intro, 78 reviews, 345 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 43 reviews, 232 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 57 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gold Coast Intro, 46 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 50 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 30 reviews, 107 photos
- Stirling Range Intro, 17 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Springbrook Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos