"Lanchang" Kampong Lanchang by robertgaz
Kampong Lanchang Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 61 photos
Lanchang is a small town located between Karak and Mentakab in Pahang and is accessible via the East Coast Expressway's Lanchang Interchange.
The Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre is situated here and is This is the main attraction of this small town apart from agriculture.
Other atractions include Deerland and an Orang Asli Village which I did not visit on this occassion.
Enroute to Lanchang on the East Coast Expressway there are many fruit stalls so take some time out and try some fresh local produce. This included the king of fruit, durian.
Another specialty to be found along the way are lemang stalls which is a traditional dish of rice cooked in bamboo tubes.
While searching the internet for tour operators in Malaysia to take me and my kids on day excursions I did find quite a... more travel advice
The restaurant doen't really have a name because it is just a cafe at the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. It does... more travel advice
robertgaz's Related Pages
Kampong Lanchang Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kampong Lanchang
- Transportation in Kampong Lanchang
- Restaurants in Kampong Lanchang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampong Lanchang
- 6 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Kampong Lanchang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Lanchang
Photos in Kampong LanchangSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 88 reviews, 394 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunbury Intro, 78 reviews, 345 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 43 reviews, 232 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 57 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gold Coast Intro, 46 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 50 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 30 reviews, 107 photos
- Stirling Range Intro, 17 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Springbrook Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos