"Kukup" Top 5 Page for this destination Kukup by robertgaz
Kukup Travel Guide: 131 reviews and 339 photos
Kukup is a fishing village built on stilts over the sea and is located about 70 kilometres from Johor Bahru, and 20 kilometres from Pontian with only one road to get there. Kukup is famous for its seafood but in my opinion there's better in Singapore and I'm told even better in JB. But it's worth a day trip and there are many operators that will take you there.
I must confess to completely switching off when doing the obligatory "shop when you stop" at all the local art & craft... more travel advice
Many of the organised bus trips to Kukup fishing village should also include giving you the opportunity to stop and... more travel advice
robertgaz's Related Pages
Kukup Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Fishing Village on Stilts"
- "Kukup - Small town by the sea with good seafood"
- "Kukup or Kukup Laut"
- "K U K U P - fishing community"
- "Nice Little Town Called Kukup"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kukup
- Hotels in Kukup
- Transportation in Kukup
- Nightlife in Kukup
- Restaurants in Kukup
- Shopping in Kukup
- Warnings and Dangers in Kukup
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kukup
- 5 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Kukup?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kukup
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 88 reviews, 394 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunbury Intro, 78 reviews, 345 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 43 reviews, 232 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 57 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gold Coast Intro, 46 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Western Australia Intro, 50 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 30 reviews, 107 photos
- Stirling Range Intro, 17 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Springbrook Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos