"The tunnels of Cu Chi" Top 5 Page for this destination Cu Chi by Rubycon
Cu Chi Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 571 photos
The VC (Viet Cong) tunnels of Cu Chi are situated at about 70km/44mls North West of Ho Chi Minh City on road Nbr. 22
- Pros:An eerie experience
- Cons:No need to see it twice
- In a nutshell:summons up the word Survival
Crawling the tunnels can be dangerous. The tunnels are very small (Height 120cm, width 80cm) which is not much,... more travel advice
There is a firing range nearby where tourists can fire rifles and the famous AK-47. As I only "shoot" pictures and am... more travel advice
Written Jun 13, 2007
Ben Dinh site Part 1
Written May 4, 2006
Ben Dinh site Part 2
Rubycon's Related Pages
Cu Chi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a system of Vietcong-tunnels"
- "Cu Chi Tunnel"
- "The tunnels of Cu Chi"
- "Underground warfare in the Cu Chi Tunnels"
- "CU CHI"
- "Cu Chi - a place of much history and hardship"
- "Cu CHi Tunnel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cu Chi
- Transportation in Cu Chi
- Restaurants in Cu Chi
- Shopping in Cu Chi
- Warnings and Dangers in Cu Chi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cu Chi
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cu Chi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cu Chi
Photos in Cu ChiSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cu Chi Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hue Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hoi An Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Da Nang Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ha Long 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vung Tau Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amboseli National Park 4 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.