"Land of the forrest north-east Poland" Augustow by Pablo_krak
Augustow Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 54 photos
Mikaszowka is located about 30km to the east form Augustow, nar to belarussian border. This is very small village ( maybe 15 Houses)on the edge of the "PUSZCZA AUGUSTOWSKA"- biggest forrest in this part of Poland, and probably in europe.
In Mikaszówka is a few private summerhouses to rent , bikes an canoes rent is possible too.
Small restaurant with local foods,two shops - that all...
View on the lock in Mikaszowkaand augustowski canal from bridge.All locks are 100 hundred or more old.
The best "nightlife" in this region Open fire, guitar and singing :) more travel advice
THE AUGUSTÓW CANAL is a precious masterpiece of water construction, unique on the European scale, dating from the first... more travel advice
Pablo_krak's Related Pages
Augustow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of the forrest north-east Poland"
- "Augustow - city between lakes and channels"
- "Green city"
- "Teaching English in Augustow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Augustow
- Hotels in Augustow
- Transportation in Augustow
- Restaurants in Augustow
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Augustow
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Augustow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Augustow
Top 10 Pages
- Czech Republic Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Augustow Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Eger Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Porto Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Zakopane Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Krakow Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Karpacz Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Croatia Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Lithuania Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos