"BEAUTIFUL BLOEMFONTEIN" Top 5 Page for this destination Bloemfontein by Kanjoo
Bloemfontein Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 229 photos
Bleomfontein is a place where i spent most time anywhere else outside Pakistan. its very sweet as its name. it is a house of almost half million south africans and also one of the capital of south africa. this is a pic of botanical garden which seems like piece of real heaven. they have given few names to the city like 'the central city', 'the hospitable city', 'the congress city' and 'the city of roses'
Bloemfontein is the Judicial Capital, sixth largest city in South Africa, lies on the main road, rail and air links between north and south, east and west. in this pic I am standing at the top of one of important building a.k.a muncipality building and this pink and red building behind me are three buildings for department of education of free state
ppl of Bloemfontein are quite enthusiastic about sports, they have number of lovely places for lots of sports on domestic level and than they have two international standards (good year-park cricket ground and vodacom rugby stadium) in this pic i m sitting with an indian fan to watch a cricket match in Good Year Park.
About 150 km from Bloemfontein off N1 on R717 road lies a small town of Philoppolis. A Free State conservationist and... more travel advice
Maselspoort is located a mere 23km from Bloemfontein, and has been an accessible escape for the people of Bloemfontein... more travel advice
Kanjoo's Related Pages
Bloemfontein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A glimpse into the soul of the Boer Republic"
- "BEAUTIFUL BLOEMFONTEIN"
- "THE BLOOM CITY"
- "The Capital city of the Free State Province"
- "Blomfontein: where it all began"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bloemfontein
- Hotels in Bloemfontein
- Transportation in Bloemfontein
- Nightlife in Bloemfontein
- Restaurants in Bloemfontein
- Shopping in Bloemfontein
- Warnings and Dangers in Bloemfontein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bloemfontein
- 56 Reviews
- 130 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bloemfontein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bloemfontein
- Posted in Travel Afghanistan Forum "Re: Travel Companion"
- Wrote a Review Tiger Sanctuary, Philippolis, Free State in Bloemfontein Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tiger Sanctuary, Philippolis, Free State"
- updated a Bloemfontein Travel Page "BEAUTIFUL BLOEMFONTEIN"
- Commented on one of IIGUANA's Bloemfontein travel pages
Photos in BloemfonteinSee All Photos (130)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bloemfontein Intro, 56 reviews, 130 photos
- Afghanistan Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Lesotho Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Rahim Yar Khan Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Mariental Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Graaff-Reinet Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Zahedan Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Augrabies Falls National Park Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Upington Intro, 1 review, 7 photos