"one of the most historic town" Kerman by Kanjoo
Kerman Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 91 photos
Kerman is located on a high margin of Lut Desert or desert of emptiness in the central south of Iran, is the Capital of Kerman Province. it was ruled by Turks, Arabs and Mongols after the 7th Century .Kerman has had a long turbulent history. It was only during the rule of the Qajar Dynasty that security was restored in this city under the Central Government. Kerman has a small Zoroastrian minority. Most of the ancient Kerman was destroyed in a 1794 earthquake and second earthquake which was even more powerful was just after short while of my visit to the city in July 2003 when the most propular ancient castle "arg" of Bam completely collapsed.
My main reason to go was also to see if i m able to meet someone from zoro community but unsuccesful. and second reason to avoid my stay in zahedan due to bad experience of my first visit to iran while staying in zahedan.
in Kerman or in fact in whole of iran something which so different than the rest of the world is the way they say YES... more travel advice
If one is coming from zahedan, he will have only one option other than of coming by air which is bus. but from isfahan... more travel advice
Kanjoo's Related Pages
Kerman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heading for the Wild East"
- "Jameh Mosque"
- "The Icehouses In Kerman..."
- "one of the most historic town"
- "Desert Storm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kerman
- Hotels in Kerman
- Transportation in Kerman
- Restaurants in Kerman
- Shopping in Kerman
- Warnings and Dangers in Kerman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kerman
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kerman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kerman
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bloemfontein Intro, 56 reviews, 130 photos
- Afghanistan Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Lesotho Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Rahim Yar Khan Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Mariental Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Graaff-Reinet Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Zahedan Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Augrabies Falls National Park Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Uch Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos