"Pakbeng" Muang Pakbeng by Kanjoo
Muang Pakbeng Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 30 photos
Pakbeng is a small town on the way to Luang Prabang on Mekong river by slow boat. it is situated it is approximately 7 hours journey from the border town of Chiang Kong by slow boat. Where all the slow boats stop for night stop and than continue their journey the next mornings... however the town seems big on the map but it is a small little village consisting on one street which is less than 1 km in length... where all the guest houses and resturants are situated...
Kanjoo's Related Pages
Muang Pakbeng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A night in Pak Beng"
- "Half way on the river"
- "I'm just passing through!"
- See All...
- Hotels in Muang Pakbeng
- Transportation in Muang Pakbeng
- Restaurants in Muang Pakbeng
- Warnings and Dangers in Muang Pakbeng
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Muang Pakbeng
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Muang Pakbeng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muang Pakbeng
Photos in Muang PakbengSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bloemfontein Intro, 56 reviews, 130 photos
- Afghanistan Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Lesotho Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Rahim Yar Khan Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Mariental Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Graaff-Reinet Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Zahedan Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Augrabies Falls National Park Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Upington Intro, 1 review, 7 photos