"I need my own travelogue series...." jmhenry1123's Profile
Hello from the windy city of Chicago.
I am happy to answer questions about this great city and country of mine to anyone interested in travelling throughout the U.S. I've seen most of it and if I haven't I probably know someone whose been there.
If I were to write a personal ad, after stating my affection for long walks on the beach at sunset, it would soon be followed by world travelling. I admit that I am still a novice at it, but I've tackled all of North America and most of continental Europe. I still haven't made it up to those Scandinavian countries.
In the near future I would like to go to Australia and New Zealand. I would also like to travel in Africa on a Hemingway like adventure.
I have been quite busy in the travel sector of my life through 2003-2004. Fortunately they all have been trips for leisure and not business. Things are so much more relaxed when there is no business.
In 2003, I went on a cruise to the Western Caribbean; Charleston and Pawleys Island, SC; Phoenix, AZ; Las Vegas, NV.
In 2004, I have been to Rome, Florence, Venice, Italy; Vienna, Austria; Prague, Czech Rep; Cologne, Germany; Paris, France.
In Dec 04-Jan 05 I will be in Barcelona, Spain. Soo excited
I started 2005 in Barcelona covered in champagne. Now taking suggestions for other places to go.
I've stayed local lately. I went to Columbus OH in February.
Went to Rockford IL for a night in April.
Definite...Gulf Shores of Alabama (USA) in August. Venturing only to knee-deep waters to avoid shark attacks.
There is some talk amongst friends about going to St. Petersburg Russia.
Boston, MA - Head of the Charles Regatta
I'm going on a pilgrimage service trip to Lourdes, France. I'll be a chaperone of 50 teenagers and college students. On the same trip, I will visit Lausanne, Switzerland. Recommendations welcome!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 157 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- jmhenry1123 and RAGAZZO.IT are now friends.
- Commented on alencox's profile page
- Posted in Travel Boston Forum "RE: Questions for 1st time visit..."
updated their Profile Page "I need my own travelogue series...."
- Wrote a Review Weinerschnitznel at in Milwaukee Restaurants
- updated a Chicago Travel Page "Chicago - It's my kind of town"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Chicago - It's my kind of town"
PhotosSee All Photos (74)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 48 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Florence Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Cologne Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Vienna Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Rouen Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo