"My first, but not Last..." East Hampton by GoodGirl16

East Hampton Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 33 photos

East Hampton, NY

You might have heard of The Hamptons--but maybe not. It's where i was born and have lived since about last year. New York City is my home as well but during the summer and weekends since i was BORN i've spent in East Hampton. Its a little town on the beach with a big rep. When people ask me what its like to live in both NYC and The Hamptons i tell them, honestly, its not all that exciting...but i probably would have a different view if i was born and raised somewhere else...like lets say...Kansas?!?
I must admit though...im very lucky to have both the beach and city at my disposel. But now, because of complicated family issues (my father and i dont get along very well) im lucky to call Malibu, California my home for the past year now. Most children my age lived in the same house in the same town in the same sate their whole lives...i pray to God to thank Him/Her/It that i have 3 places to call my home and go to whenever i want. But im hoping my luck doesnt stop there and many other wonderful places will become as close to me as the places i remember most.

• Pros:Its a beautiful town, on the water
  • Cons:The rep. People that summer there are so full of themselves
  • In a nutshell:Its a nice place to get away from it all and just relax
  • Intro Updated Sep 20, 2004

• iaint's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2008 at 9:06 AM

looks like it hasn't changed much since i lived there - do kids still play hockey on the pond in winter?

• CTnightowl's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2005 at 6:31 PM

cool info on the hamptons. We boat over to Long Island from CT. I look forward to seeing Sag Harbor. Last week we went to Mattituck. Nice pages. Ciao

• nigelw6443's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2005 at 2:08 AM

Interesting info about the Hamptons!

• CALSF's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2005 at 10:19 PM

You sure know The Hamptons! Was going to mention it is way better than Kansas (anywhere is better) but Brad is from Kansas-oops! I said it anyway! ;)

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2004 at 11:15 PM

WOWWW Kassy ,you just keep amazing me with your talent ,look at your writing I am sure no teacher that is for sure .But your writing deserves an A + in my opinion . Keep it going Kassy .

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2004 at 5:01 AM

Suggest you try Florence for the gelato and the drink ($$$$$) Italian drivers would make your drivers look like pussycats. I'm not bragging by the way. LOL Pa

GoodGirl16 Used To Live Here!

GoodGirl16

“What is hidden is more interesting than what is obvious”

Badges & Stats in East Hampton

Have you been to East Hampton?

Latest Activity in East Hampton