"MALIBU!" Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu by GoodGirl16

Malibu Travel Guide: 182 reviews and 646 photos

How it all started....

I was born and raised in good old New York but went to boarding school in Connecticut since 5th grade. When it was time for high school I had a big choice to make-- Boarding school which was such hell or... California. And thats what I choose. Now, I am soooo glad that I decided to make California my second home because it's one of the most beautiful states in the U.S for sure! Makes sure you put this on your Wish List!!!

What an amazing view!

Living in Malibu I am privileged to have the mountains, the ocean, and even the desert. We have over 200 mountain trails for dirt bikers, to hikers, horse trails, and no matter what you do, you will never get tired of the scenic beauty. Every time I drive through the hills and on Mulholland Drive and Malibu Canyon just takes my breath away. For me living in a place where you can have both the mountains and the water is the best! But then again i have yet to discover the sublime bliss of walking through a rain forest.

• Pros:Driving through the mountains is better then chocolate!
  • Cons:Summer traffic...ugh...
  • In a nutshell:"Malibu" means when the ocean meets the mountains
  • Intro Updated Oct 13, 2004

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2011 at 5:58 PM

I'm sorry you are not around VT anymore to correct the errors on your photos. Blue Bus in Malibu, no. Mud slide photo is miles away north of Ventura. Beach is Venice in tourist trap tip.

• Jul 16, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Big Blue Buses are in Santa Monica. They do not run to Malibu. Malibu buses are LA MTA Route 534 and are orange and red. If you try to take a blue bus to Malibu you will have a very long, unproductive day.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2007 at 9:09 PM

Will I be invited to Malibu?

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2007 at 1:59 PM

Hi, Sara! Thanks, very interesting, lots to see there! Have a nice stay in Paris!

• lenoreva's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2007 at 1:52 PM

nice page, happy birthday and happy travels!

• Buckz's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2007 at 5:15 AM

Better than chocolate? Naaa... Looks nice though...

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2006 at 2:27 PM

Great tips on Malibu - brought all kinds of memories rushing back! Walking on Paradise pier, driving the back canyons during heavy rains, rubbing elbows with the famous at Jack-in-the Box. Thanks! Oh, and happy 18th birthday!

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 6:14 PM

Sweedish pancakes sound perfect! We are always hungry at the beach!

• Paolo-Italy's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2006 at 6:40 PM

I' ve been there, so many years ago... Great place to live... ;-) kisses

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2006 at 11:06 PM

This is a pretty good place to call home :) Hope you're havin' a nice day. Bye from Dubai... Siddharth

GoodGirl16 Lives Here!

GoodGirl16

“What is hidden is more interesting than what is obvious”

Badges & Stats in Malibu