"Life of Miss K." Keara's Profile

Hi there - Well, 1st time on the site, really just to find some more information on my holiday to Sharm, but always nice to meet new people ! I am 30 and live and work in a town called Staines, just outside of London in the UK and my interests really are film, food and music - also quite a home girl and love nothing more than Sunday lunch with my parents, brother and dog - although the odd night out with a dance and drink or 12 is also a welcome treat ! That's me in the middle in pink - enjoying said night out ! : )

I have worked in Sales Order's for most of my time since college, not sure it is the right thing for me but habit is a terrible thing - I think there lies a future in running a beach bar in Barbados or some tropical paradise meeting the holidaymakers in me rather !! : ) I LOVE to travel and have had many great holidays - I think favourite places have been Cyprus, New York and Rome ....Am off to Taba in a couple of months and am hopeful I will love it there too, I shall come back and let you all know (or those that are interested !! ; )

My fiance Jules and I enjoying a cocktail or 12 in Paphos, Cyprus - a beautiful, beautiful island with exquisitely friendly and patriotic people where I have been twice now and I think a little bit of me will always lie, wandering around barefoot up in the hills, smelling the lemon tree's on one of their beautiful Cypriot sunny days watching the birds and the wild goats!! Hey, problem solved on new occupation, I could become a goat herder there ?? : )

Had to include this photo as it always makes me laugh - The cameraman was actually trying to find the dancers on the dancefloor behind me but in the meantime snapped me stealing work colleagues drinks from the table on our Christmas party ...no wonder I staggered out of there ! ;)

Not sure HOW he has put up with me so long but this is Jules and I on our way out to celebrate our 9 years together ! (He is a brave man and obviously glutton for punishment to propose !! ;)

My BEAUTIFUL Princess Minnie of Staines !!! Otherwise known as our dog Kenya whose name I dont think quite does her justice !

FInally - best way to find me happy is how Ill leave this homepage, me on a beach with sunshine and a calm sea - relaxed and happy !! If only life were one long holiday !!!!!!!!

• Intro Updated Aug 14, 2006

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Happy Birthday!

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2007 at 7:39 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you Keara,best wishes from hot and cloudy Italy.

• Ivana5's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2007 at 1:35 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-) Hope you'll have a wonderfull day and whole year, too full of great trips :-)

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2007 at 1:17 AM

Happy Birthday KEARA and have a nice day Greeting from Aexandria Egypt TAKLA

• vpeter's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2007 at 12:25 AM

Hi Keara, happy birthday to you. Have a great party. Happy travels. Greetings from the Netherlands.

• Herkbert's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2007 at 6:33 PM

Greetings and Happy Birthday, Keara! I hope you enjoy your day and your travels.. Tom

• nav_jewel's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2006 at 8:49 PM

Enjoy life to the fullest...Happy bday

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2005 at 7:13 AM

Hi Keara! Cute homepage with great pics and humourous commentary! You REALLY SHOULD build more pages as you would be great at it! Greetings & Best Wishes from North Carolina! ;-)

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2004 at 3:10 AM

Hey Keara, you've got me sold on the beach bar idea, and Goa's as good a bet as Barbados. So when should we start? :) Your fiance & u look great together. Here's to many adventures for u guys. Cheers, Siddharth

• Oct 18, 2004 at 6:23 AM

Welcome to VT family . Greetings from India. Nice home page.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Keara's Profile Photo

Keara

“So many countries, so little time”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.