" WELCOME HOME" moonlighting's Profile

M A L A P A S C U A - truly enchanting

*DIVE CORON PALAWAN May 29 to June 1 - 2009*
My second trip to Coron!

*SORSOGON & TICAO-MASBATE April 4 - 8 2009*

My second trip to Bicolandia!
Food trip, visits to the various natural springs, see the recently discovery of a crater in one of the towns in Sorsogon, Holy Week processions.

First time in Ticao, Masbate!
From Bulan in Sorsogon, we will cross the sea to Ticao to dive with manta rays and butandings (whalesharks).

*Pandan Island/Apo Reef Dive Trip - November 28 - 30 2008*

IF YOU HAVE TIME...

Presenting my Dumaguete page

ANOTHER PHILLIPINE DIVING PARADISE : DUMAGUETE

Medical & Dental Mission

During the Holy Week, I was with my dive group DIVEMONSTERS. We adopted a coastal barangay where we frequently dive. Oriented the children about taking care of their teeth, applied flouride to their teeth and gave away toothbrushes and toothpaste. For the adults, took their blood pressure readings, medical & optal consultation and we gave away reading glasses, antibiotics, vitamins. It was a fulfilling mission because the people were very grateful and happy. I think we were blessed as well because during a boatride from our dive and snorkel trip, we saw around 15 dolphins swimming and playing at the surface. Two big dolphins from the pod even came close to out boat to investigate. Check out the album below (all the photos are courtesy of VTER XTINETOTENGCO).*

Fantastic Dive & Land Experience

Bohol... in the Visayas Islands, the second time

September 21-22 Cabilao Island, Loon, Bohol
September 23 Chocolate Hills & Loboc River
September 24-25 Alona Beach Panglao & Balicasag Island

Check out the album below entitled "Bohol Part 2"

MY LATEST PASSION

Oh not so latest, but since almost a year ago, it's SCUBA DIVING!

I'm regretful that I only discovered and finally engaged myself into scuba diving. It's such a fulfilling activity. Initially, it was like a sport to me, i felt it was so wonderful to be able to be under about a hundred feet of water for over an hour???

Now, it's already a devotion for me. I realized it's not all sport. Diving for me helped me by helping nature too. The more I dive the more I contribute to the awareness and preservation of the sea. I help clean the ocean, or part of it. Also, the more I dive the more fisherman (who could be previously engaged in dynamite fishing) I help. They become more satisfied and fulfilled bringing and guiding the divers into different dive spots, they themselves help conserve.

Diving... Are you interested learning more about diving? Just leave me a note and i'll help you by answering some of your curiosity. Who knows, we could be diving together... soon!!!

MY THOUGHTS

Hello everyone!

Thanks to my friend, Mr. Hans (Waalewiener), for teaching me how to edit font and font colors!

This picture above was taken during my childhood days. It's me in the picture and this seashore is less than 100 steps from our house. I still live in the same house and the sea connects to the sea of Manila Bay. The land form (barely visible in this photo) across the sea is Bataan.

• Intro Updated Apr 17, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
moonlighting's Profile Photo

moonlighting

“"The journey is the trip, not the destination", so go, wherever, whatever...”

Real Name