"BohoL" Province of Bohol by XTINETOTENGCO
Province of Bohol Travel Guide: 1,294 reviews and 4,453 photos
One of the oldest church in Bohol. The elders were said to be very conservative and strict with the dresscode during mass. When they see you wearing improper clothes, they would really approach you and let you step out of the church. :)
Tarsier: these tiny creatures are lovable. But they seem to be very dependent to each other that they have suicidal tendencies whenever they become alone. Sad but true. And they are very fragile, when you hold them you have to be very careful because they dont have skulls to protect their brains.
- Pros:so pristine.
- In a nutshell:i love everything that Bohol has!
XTINETOTENGCO's Related Pages
Province of Bohol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOHOL, MY PLACE OF REFUGE AND SOLITUDE"
- "Cool BOHOL - Island Fun and Amazing Discoveries"
- "Bewitched in Bohol!"
- "BEAUTIFUL BOHOL"
- " B O H O L"
- "Paradise found in Bohol"
- "Home of the Tarsier and Chocolate Hills"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Bohol
- Hotels in Province of Bohol
- Transportation in Province of Bohol
- Nightlife in Province of Bohol
- Restaurants in Province of Bohol
- Shopping in Province of Bohol
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Bohol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Bohol
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Province of Bohol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Bohol
Photos in Province of BoholSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 review, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Mindoro Occidental Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Tagaytay City Intro, 3 photos
- Subic Intro, 3 photos
- Pundaquit Intro, 3 photos