"Where My Heart Will Always Be..." Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod by XTINETOTENGCO
Bacolod Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 305 photos
Bacolod is called the City of Smiles. Not just because people are friendly and warm but because of the positivity in attitude that makes Bacolodnon's a stand out. Even when facing problems, Bacolodnon's always see to it that it doesn't affects their outlooks in life, that's why we end up smiling at our problems, that's where City of Smiles came from... and oh, The Masskara Festival... :)
- Pros:Safe. Friendly People.
- In a nutshell:PROUD TO BE AN ILONGGO!
The newest party place in town! Up for non-stop beer drinking??? Ti's the place to be! Good crowd -- and i mean all the... more travel advice
DID YOU KNOW... that this is a private Family cemetery owned by the Luzuriaga Family and has been included in the... more travel advice
XTINETOTENGCO's Related Pages
Bacolod Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ON......CHASING.......MASSKARA FESTIVAL 2011"
- "A very wonderful place."
- "Where My Heart Will Always Be..."
- "Bacolod, the place am FORCE to live IN!"
- "The land that sugar built"
- "BACOLOD | Will Definitely Go Back"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bacolod
- Hotels in Bacolod
- Transportation in Bacolod
- Nightlife in Bacolod
- Restaurants in Bacolod
- Shopping in Bacolod
- Warnings and Dangers in Bacolod
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bacolod
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bacolod?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bacolod
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 review, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Mindoro Occidental Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Tagaytay City Intro, 3 photos
- Subic Intro, 3 photos
- Pundaquit Intro, 3 photos