"Draisinentour ab Altenglan" Altenglan by Tilmansmom
Altenglan Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
Altenglan has the name from Glan-a little river .
You can go to an expedition with an extraordinary vehicle.
You can enjoy this journey with friends family or other nice people.
The trip goes through the Glan valley.
Look at my video about our tour!
If you are interested you get informations
thats the Handhebeldraisine - the hand lever handcar
it is for groups between eight and thirteen persons,
four people have to work and the other are sitting on the bench.
And its better all take it in turn!!
You start in Altenglan and go to St..Julian and than you go back.
Its about 20km and you have time for three hours.
One person will go with you and take care of you!
this is the bicycle handcar
with this car you can go all day in one direction.
you can choose 20 or 40 km length of pipe.
you go from Altenglan to Staudenheim at the unequal days
and from Staudenheim to Altenglan at the straight days.
The way back you can take public transport.
- In a nutshell:nice and quiet countyside
Tilmansmom's Related Pages
Altenglan Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Altenglan
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Altenglan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Altenglan
Photos in AltenglanSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miltenberg Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- France Intro, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 33 photos, 6 travelogues
- Osterburken Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Seckach Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bretagne Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Obersaxen Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues