"Ko Nang Yuan - A small paradise island" Ko Tao by Arjaree
Ko Tao Travel Guide: 218 reviews and 524 photos
Like the saying, nothing good comes for free. It was such a long ride from Bangkok to Ko Tao -an overnight train and a almost-two-hour speedboat ride - but it was all worth it, specially when I saw Ko Nang Yuan the first time.
Only 15 mins ride by a long tail boat from Ko Tao, you will be in awe of how beautiful the landscape of Ko Nang Yuan is. Two small islands are natuarally linked together by a little sandy beach making a walkway for us to be able to recognize its total beauty.
Most people enjoy themselves tanning under the sun alternating with a swim or snorkling. A few other use the natural walkway to explore the limestone area on the other side. Stairs were built easing our way around.
Amazing how nature created itself artisically. Funny that everyone seemed to agree that this island represented the feel of a swimming pool only it was bigger and way better. Strange how it can make you feel - the wind was rather strong, the waves were not at peace, yet you felt more serene than ever.
If there was a playground or a swimming pool in heaven, I would imagine it looked like Ko Nang Yuan.
Ko Tao and Ko Nang Yuan are two of the best to do snorkling and diving. The seawater is very clear and clean. If... more travel advice
I try to catch a sunset whenever I go to the beach or wherever. The sunset at Ko Tao, I can say that it was the best so... more travel advice
Arjaree's Related Pages
Ko Tao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Otherwise known as 'Heaven on Earth'"
- "It is all they said it was."
- "Ko Tao - Turtle Island"
- "No Kow Towing In Koh Tao"
- "Koh Tao"
- "Koh Tao"
- "Welcome to Turtle Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Tao
- Hotels in Ko Tao
- Transportation in Ko Tao
- Nightlife in Ko Tao
- Restaurants in Ko Tao
- Shopping in Ko Tao
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Tao
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ko Tao
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ko Tao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Tao
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 41 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Chang Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samet Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ha Long Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lao Cai Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos