"Halfway between Kansas City and Denver" Top 5 Page for this destination Hays by worldglobetrotter
Hays Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 110 photos
This is not exactly my hometown...I was a college student who attended university here. This is where my family is, so it is my home. *g*
The Sternberg Museum is the long-awaited museum in Hays, KS. Formerly located on the Fort Hays State University campus,... more travel advice
worldglobetrotter's Related Pages
Hays Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fort Hays, Boot Hill, and the State University"
- "A LAND OF STRANGE BASKETBALL FANS?"
- "Hays, America"
- "Halfway between Kansas City and Denver"
- "An "All American town.""
- "jan58's Hays Page"
- "Hays, Kansas"
- See All...
Explore the World
- South Africa
- Batu Pahat
- Czech Republic
- Pointe-Calumet Hotels
- Daytona Beach Shores Hotels
- Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area Hotels
- Kauswagan Hotels
- Tombstone Hotels
- Pismo Beach
- Porto Ercole
- Mandu Hotels
- Shenandoah National Park
- Rancho Mirage
Badges & Stats in Hays
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hays?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hays
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maui Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Portland Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Omaha Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denver Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Winterset Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos