""Life's a journey, not a destination"--Aerosmith" worldglobetrotter's Profile
I love to travel. I love the whole process of preparing for the trip, by researching possible activities to packing for the trip. I love exploring new areas, meeting new people and taking tons of photos.
Internationally-speaking, I've traveled to Paris and I've been to Puerto and Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. As an American girl, I've done quite a bit of traveling in my homeland. To name but a few: Las Vegas (got married there!), Colorado, Maine, Orlando, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington DC, Iowa, etc.
Currently, I'm planning my upcoming January trip to Hawaii with my husband and my annual trip to Paris without him. *heh heh*
Well, I'm happily married, with four (count 'em: four) step kids. I'm one of those young, hip step-moms. Shyeah right.
I was born amidst the sunflowers to two hippie parents. I was an angelic child, never caused any trouble at all. I have a younger brother and sister, a dog and a cat.
I like experiencing new things, exploring new places. Which may be the reason I've moved 9 times in the past 10 years. Insane, I know. But it's only been out of town twice. And I guess I really can't count the dorms as moving, so it's only been 8 times I've moved. *wink*
I have two B.A. Degrees (journalism and psychology). I enjoy traveling, photography, shopping, writing, and psychoanalyzing people.
I want to travel the world! There are so many places, both internationally and nationally. Here are just a few places I plan to visit (or return to) in my lifetime:
~New York City
~Heck, I'd like to tour the entire USA. Imagine what my collection of refrigerator magnets would look like then!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page. --Saint Augustine”
- Member Rank:
- 0 2 4 6 0
- Forum Rank:
- 0 4 3 4 9
- Real Name
- Lawrence, Kansas
- Member Since
- Sep 18, 2004
- 75 Reviews
- 123 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats
- 75 Reviews
- 123 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- worldglobetrotter and Musze are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: Fall fashion for Paris"
updated their Profile Page ""Life's a journey, not a destination"--Aerosmith"
- Wrote a Review Two-Hour Parking Lots in Lawrence Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Spencer Museum of Art"
- created a Lawrence Travel Page "Lawrence, Kansas"
- Commented on Daja123's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maui Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Portland Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Omaha Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denver Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Winterset Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos