""Life's a journey, not a destination"--Aerosmith" worldglobetrotter's Profile

Start packing

I love to travel. I love the whole process of preparing for the trip, by researching possible activities to packing for the trip. I love exploring new areas, meeting new people and taking tons of photos.

Internationally-speaking, I've traveled to Paris and I've been to Puerto and Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. As an American girl, I've done quite a bit of traveling in my homeland. To name but a few: Las Vegas (got married there!), Colorado, Maine, Orlando, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington DC, Iowa, etc.

Currently, I'm planning my upcoming January trip to Hawaii with my husband and my annual trip to Paris without him. *heh heh*

About Me

Well, I'm happily married, with four (count 'em: four) step kids. I'm one of those young, hip step-moms. Shyeah right.

I was born amidst the sunflowers to two hippie parents. I was an angelic child, never caused any trouble at all. I have a younger brother and sister, a dog and a cat.

I like experiencing new things, exploring new places. Which may be the reason I've moved 9 times in the past 10 years. Insane, I know. But it's only been out of town twice. And I guess I really can't count the dorms as moving, so it's only been 8 times I've moved. *wink*

I have two B.A. Degrees (journalism and psychology). I enjoy traveling, photography, shopping, writing, and psychoanalyzing people.

Where I'd like to travel next...

I want to travel the world! There are so many places, both internationally and nationally. Here are just a few places I plan to visit (or return to) in my lifetime:

~Italy
~Africa
~New York City
~South Dakota
~Washington, DC
~Heck, I'd like to tour the entire USA. Imagine what my collection of refrigerator magnets would look like then!

• Intro Updated Jan 12, 2009

• Onedragon's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Happy New Year Hauoli Makahiki Hou !

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2008 at 11:31 PM

Happy Birthday, Brandie! Hope you enjoy a great day!

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 4:32 PM

Hi! Hope You've Had A Great Birthday! Best Wishes and Happy Travelling, Sue in Sheffield X

• Herkbert's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 3:13 PM

Happy Birthday Brandie.. I stumbled across your Paris page and almost missed your birthday. Hope you have a great day. Happy travels.. Tom

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 1:57 PM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye ...I wish that you realize all your dream and good luck...

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 9:54 AM

Happy Birthday BRANDIE and have a nice day Greeting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

• Kajser-MK's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 4:37 AM

Happy Birthday, I wish you and your family everything best. Greetings from Macedonia.

• Rupanworld's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 4:33 AM

A very happy birthday to you Brandie. Greetings from India

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 3:03 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you Brandie,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
worldglobetrotter's Profile Photo

worldglobetrotter

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page. --Saint Augustine”

Real Name