"Leigh's Travels" beach7863's Profile
I recently graduated from Nursing school and have my first nursing job here in Dallas. Now that I have funds to pay for my travel, my husband and I are thinking of resuming out travels once again.
Our next trip in the makes is to go to Paris for a few days and then to Brussels.
This year my husband and I traveled to Switzerland and Austria. This was our 2nd trip to Europe. We love it, but then again we love all of our vacations. We stayed in Zurich, Interlaken, Salzburg and Vienna. We traveled to Bern, Geneva and Lucern while in Switzerland. We went up to the Jungfrau and the Shilthorn while we were in Interlaken. We would have liked to seen more in these areas but unfortunatly time and money come to an end. We hope to some day make it back to the places that we missed.
My husbands first trip to Hawaii. I used to live on Oahu. We decided to go to Maui (I had only been to the Big Island). We drove around the island and sat on the beach. We also went to the top of Haleakala (extinct volcanic crater). We also went and did some whale watching. My husband, while learning to perfect his boogie board skills saw his first turtle swimming along the shore. We both had fun even though my husband about fell off of a cliff our first full day there. Watch your step.
We did our first trip to Europe. We stayed in Italy. We did Rome, Venice, Florence and Pisa. We had a fabulous time. On our way home we missed our flight out of Paris and the airlines put us up for the night. We decided to spend our 16 hour lay over by going to the Eiffel Tower, eat dinner and get some sleep.
Every year we take a trip in December to a beach. For 2003 we went to The Virgin Islands. We stayed in St. Thomas. We also island hopped to St. Johns and Tortola. We hit all the beaches.
We stayed in Playa Del Carmen. Just like our other beach trips we spent our days on the beach. We also went on a day trip to see the Mayan Ruins
We spent our days on the beach (even in the rain). We Island hopped to other islands in the Turks and Caicos chain. While on a different island we managed to get into a wreck (no one was hurt). Even though we got rained on and in a wreck we still had a good time.
My husband and I went to Jamaica for our first trip (before we were married). My husband says when he took me on this trip, he was going to see how High Maintance I was.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 9 Reviews
- 90 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
updated their Profile Page "Leigh's Travels"
- beach7863 and DEVAM are now friends.
- Commented on wandeljp's profile page
- updated a Munich Travelogue "Munich (under construction)"
- Uploaded a Photo to "New Years eve in Munich"
- Posted in Travel Czech Republic Forum "Re: Currency???"
- Wrote a Review Our cozy room @ the Royal San Marco in Venice Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 3 photos
- Pisa Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22165 Reviews - 53882 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23062 Reviews - 47262 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4464 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7633 Reviews - 19478 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos