"KIGALI on the hills" Top 5 Page for this destination Kigali by nsbm
Kigali Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 188 photos
Kigali is an interesting mix of rural and urban villes overflowing on juxtaposed hilly terrain. New construction is everywhere and large mansions stand side by side with mud brick huts and dirt roads.
It has a peaceful feel and the centre is located upon the hilltop expanse. It feels safe and getting around is easy on foot or minibuses...many and new. For a bit more taxis can whiz you anywhere without breaking the bank. Nice place to experience an African capital
Hotel Mille Collines was the setting for Hotel Rwanda and has become a landmark overnite. A luxurious place with great... more travel advice
This is one of the main Mosques in Kigali located in the Muslim Quarter of Nyarimbo. All thru rwanda the faith of Islam... more travel advice
nsbm's Related Pages
Kigali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kigali ? Capital of the Country of the 1000 Hills"
- "KIGALI on the hills"
- "La Geographe in Kigali"
- "Kigali - Rwanda"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kigali
- Hotels in Kigali
- Transportation in Kigali
- Nightlife in Kigali
- Restaurants in Kigali
- Shopping in Kigali
- Warnings and Dangers in Kigali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kigali
- 7 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kigali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kigali
Photos in KigaliSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Grenada Intro, 37 reviews, 59 photos
- Port-of-Spain Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rwanda Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos
- Prefecture de Butare Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- Chaguanas Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Addis Ababa Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kigali Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos