"Reykjavik" Reykjavík Region by BenFromParis
Reykjavík Region Travel Guide: 1,583 reviews and 4,168 photos
This building on a hill contains tanks of water, a museum and a restaurant.
I recommend you to go on the terrasse, you'll have a wonderful view of Reykjavík ( the first picture is taken from there ).
The restaurant is surely very nice too because it's turning and you can see all the city during your meal. But the price of your dinner will a little bit expensive I guess ... ;-)
BenFromParis' Related Pages
Reykjavík Region Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iceland - in winter!"
- "Reykjavik 101"
- "Seamandrew's Reykjavik Region Page"
- "Reykjavik - wonderland :)"
- "Iceland, a small country with big heart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reykjavík Region
- Hotels in Reykjavík Region
- Transportation in Reykjavík Region
- Nightlife in Reykjavík Region
- Restaurants in Reykjavík Region
- Shopping in Reykjavík Region
- Warnings and Dangers in Reykjavík Region
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Reykjavík Region
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Reykjavík Region?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reykjavík Region
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 129 reviews, 229 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos, 7 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 23 reviews, 17 photos
- Sydney Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 10 travelogues
- France Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Brussels Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue