"The tips of a parisian ..." Paris by BenFromParis
Paris Travel Guide: 22,630 reviews and 55,564 photos
I've always lived in Paris or just around. So I know this city very very well and I have to admit that I love it. The only thing that I can say is that it's a very nice place to live with lot of things to do and to see. In these Pages, I try to explain all the different places that compose the city, what could be interesting to see in each districts. I want to do a page that can be also used by parisians. Of course, I talk about all the famous places but I also want to talk about places that too many people don't see.
I can't say everything about my city with one page. I have thousands things, places, tips and events to write.
* DISCOVER THE DIFFERENT TYPICAL DISTRICTS OF PARIS ...
* EAT GOOD AND CHEAP FRENCH (AND FROM OTHER COUNTRIES) FOOD ...
* SPEND ALL YOUR NIGHT WITH YOUR FRIENDS IN GOOD BARS AND CLUBS ...
* WALK IN BEAUTIFUL AND SURPRISING PLACES TYPICALLY PARISIAN ...
* SEE EVERY KIND OF CULTURAL PLACES AND EVENTS ...
YOU ARE EXACTLY ON THE GOODS PAGES !!!
For me, Paris is a mix of several villages.
This picture that I've done is the perfect description of my life here in Paris, nice places, good mood, food and drink and my best friends !! That's really the Paris that I love. On this picture we are with my friends near the seine river in front of Notre-dame cathedral for on of our traditionnal pic-nics. This is the magic momments of Paris for me.
PS : If you need more informations, don't hesitate and send me a mail.
- In a nutshell:Discover Paris as a parisian !!!
This restaurant situated near the Rue Mouffetard, the Mosquee of Paris and the "jardin des plantes" garden has a very... more travel advice
This zoo created 1794 is the oldest zoo in the world. This is the only one situated in Paris. Of course it's not a very... more travel advice
- See All Secret streets in Paris
- See All XS Arena internet access ( 1 st district...
- See All Cardinal hotel ( 5th district, 3 stars )
- See All Le shop
BenFromParis' Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 129 Reviews
- 231 Photos
- 93 Forum posts
- 387 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
- Uploaded a Photo to "Paris plage 2006 !! 20 july - 20 august 2006"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "I can't creat a new group in..."
- updated a Paris Travel Page "The tips of a parisian ..."
- Wrote a Review Fresh homemade pastas !! about Le Jardin des Pâtes in Paris Restaurants
- Commented on one of djou_box's Paris travel pages
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (231)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 129 reviews, 229 photos, 12 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos, 7 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 23 reviews, 17 photos
- Sydney Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 10 travelogues
- France Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Brussels Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue